Should think before you speak

Why so many people open their mouth thoughtlessly? Do they feel like it's okay to judge other people because they "assume" that they are in better situation than other people and other people should live with their standard? Seriously.

Last afternoon really shocked me. This person doesn't even know me at all, but without any care, saying that I'm only playing with my phone, doing nothing when my family's doing work every time this person came. I mean, what am I supposed to do when I don't even have anything to do at the moment when that person came and saw me?? Like what the heck do you mean by saying that? Because I'm the oldest daughter and I'm supposed to work and do something useful for my parents? And by saying that meaning I'm not gonna get hurt by your words? Because I do know what you meant by that, like I'm such a useless woman for being unemployed and do nothing to help my parents.

People are so judgmental towards jobless people. Just because we are unemployed, doesn't mean we are not looking for the job. Or maybe we just happen to look unemployed, when maybe we are doing investment so we don't have to do work.

When I told this person that you are being rude and offended me, this person said I was nagging when I left this person alone. Like WTF??? J-just what the heck is inside your mind, you lunatic! I was leaving even before this person said the first word, and when he said that first sentence, I was offended and stop mid way and told him he's being offensive, and left to where I'm going, so where the heck does it look like I'm nagging? Get the fuck off. I'm so angry because this person is so judgmental towards me in many ways. I wish I would never have to see this person again. Such a shallow-narrow-minded person!

I just wish that people would be more mindful about the words they are saying to other people. I always exercise this in my mind, although I might have missed the alarm and being blunt about my words, and I feel really sorry sometimes that I even rethink again about the event of the day, what I said to others that might sound awful to them. I wanna say sorry beforehand if I ever hurt you guys with my words. I promise I will do my best in saying the right words.

Fiuh, I feel a lot better now after having my rants in this post. Thank you, blog. Bisous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 112

unfair treatment to people who is not studying at top school

Journal 106: Drama Week!