Day 4: friends

sometimes life turns you to an unexpected path
the path that leads in front is full of pebbles,
makes you hard to go smoothly forward
but in the middle of the journey, you'll find people
who will become your friends or enemies.
whichever is your choice

for me, I found that not everyone can be your friend at the beginning
they somehow can become your enemy, or not even anything
those who starts off as your friend, might become your enemy on the next day
but what I understand is that, I must never talk behind them
people are sensitive and we want respect and trust in return

but to those who stays as my friends
thank you very much
you never know how thankful I am to have you guys
to share my story, my burden and happiness with you all
to receive the wise advice and suggestion
to know that I am cherished and so am I, cherish you all in my life. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 112

unfair treatment to people who is not studying at top school

Journal 106: Drama Week!