16.4.14

Journal 121 : home...

I miss home... feel so lonely here. hahaha.

I want to go back because I don't feel that I have someone who care for me here. not when I'm feeling so sad like this.

I want to go back home, it is hard to keep standing alone when you just don't have someone to support you by your side.

it feels heavy inside my heart... I just wanna go back home to ease it...
maybe I should just go escape myself



home sweet home

home is where I feel I am belonged
home is where I feel people support me
home is where I feel loved
home is where I am back
home is where I have no heavy feeling
when it is time to go back, I have the destination

home is when you feel lonely,
they got your back,
and make you laugh
home is when you feel the world goes against you,
and these people fighting along side you
home is when I have no power to fight,
and they give their shoulder to lean on

home is where I am belonged....

home sweet home

No comments:

Post a Comment