23.1.12

Journal 57 : first day of imlek~

OH LALALALALALALALA~ I'M SOOOOOOOO HYSTERIIIIICCCC WHILEEE I'M WATCHINGGGG THISSSSSSSS!!!! YOU SHOULD WATCH THISSSSS!!! ADAM COUPLEEEE!!! <3 WHY DON'T YOU TWO JUST GET MARRIED AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTERRRR~~~??? *STILL IN HYSTERIC MODE*

Mood : HYSTERIC!!! *BECAUSE OF THE VIDEO ABOVE!!!*
Listen to : i'm watching to video above!!!


oh lalalala, first I want to say HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~~~ GONG XI XIN NIAN. XIN NIAN KUAI LE. SHEN TI JIAN KANG. WAN SHE RUI. GONG XI FAT CHOI!!! XDDDD *angpao na laiiii~~~* khukhukhu~

i'm so happy for today that i met one of my cousin (because she lives in Singapore, so she rarely comes back here), she told some of her story, we all (my family and her family) were laughing sooo loud 'till my uncle had to tell us to be quiet because he got a telephone).

this is my first year without my beloved cousin, ce Ria. usually, she accompanied me when our big family has gathered, because i used to be shy and quiet girl, but she always told her story, ask about my school, give me some advices. i miss her so much. :( every one loves her, but she left us too fast.

okay, backkkk. i'm soo happy because i got some angpao , that means i can order some books from my favorite bookstore online!! XD i have lotsa books i want to buy, but this year, i'm trying to control my wants and save some of money for my college later. :)

i have some plans for this new year though i don't know if i can make it come true or not. but first, i have a confusion about my major. what should i choose? i'm afraid if i had mistake in choosing it. wish me got inspiration this year.

not only wishing but also making it come true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment