Journal 43 : Happy birthday to me~

Happy Birthday to me~

Holaaaa. Today is special. It's my birthday~ hohoo. I'm 17th nowww~
Well, I don't celebrate it so I just celebrate it in my blog.~ hehehe
well, I never think that time would pass so fast till I got 17 now. :D
So many well. hehehe
but really, everyone forget about my birthday. even my family :( *sad*
but it's okay~ I'll celebrate it by myself. hoho.
but thanks to Ray-Uki-Senpai and Ce Sinchan for the congratulations. Hoho
and thanks to God for giving me such a long time to live (buat umur yang panjang sampai skarang). I'm very grateful now. :)
you know what? today , many people have their birthday. haha. Well, Happy Birthday to you who celebrate it today :D Let's have party!

Except, to realize, that today is my birthday, today is as usual, having breakfast, go to temple (?) to pray, finishing homework. duhhh. boring!

I checked again my photos CD. arghhhh. that photographer must be changed unless he really wanted to be fired! My face is so strange! it's worse than the picture I took by myself.! maybe I should be a photographer someday! I want to re-take my school photo!!!

yeah yeah. again, happy birthday to me :D
It would be a pleasure if you want to send me some gifts! I want novels and comics (don't ask!)

PS : no, I'm wrong, my mom did it on purpose. she pretended to forget but because of my lil brother, mo had to tell me. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 112

unfair treatment to people who is not studying at top school

Blessed - Bersyukur