Journal 9 : Anonymous
Mood : surammmmm... -_______________-
Why my not-like-list become sooooo long. Now, I really don't like anonymous!
Why a person wanna become an anonymous??? I don't know. I just think that's annoying to be asked by a person we don't know.
We must be grateful because we were given a name by our parents so no one would ever call us "Anon"
PS : don't be mad, don't blame, sometimes I have to speak what's on my mind so it won't blast out like a firework (katy perry, huh?) :D
PS (2) : cough and flu are the WORST combination!!!! take so many medicine!! it tastes bitter, not sweet. Keep your body health, or else will come to attack you (huh?)
Why my not-like-list become sooooo long. Now, I really don't like anonymous!
Why a person wanna become an anonymous??? I don't know. I just think that's annoying to be asked by a person we don't know.
We must be grateful because we were given a name by our parents so no one would ever call us "Anon"
PS : don't be mad, don't blame, sometimes I have to speak what's on my mind so it won't blast out like a firework (katy perry, huh?) :D
PS (2) : cough and flu are the WORST combination!!!! take so many medicine!! it tastes bitter, not sweet. Keep your body health, or else will come to attack you (huh?)
Comments
Post a Comment