Change Background~

Did u see that?? I changed it~ from gloomy purple became sunny road. It was taken from Kimi ni Todoke season 2 if I'm not mistaken. my friend gave it to me. But I haven't watched the anime version. I'll download it later. :D

About my blog. You know what, if you want to see the quote's side, and wanna know another quote, just refresh the page, and ta-da~ they change to another quote. I found it just now, when I didn't suppose to refresh the page. hehehe.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe for more information, I'll add it later. see ya. :)

PS : yawn, i spent so much money that I can't afford it. huft. hope that i'll get much luck this month.

Comments

  1. hey hey hey i gave it to you haha hum, i think that's from kimi ni todoke season 1 (i'm forget too kkkk~) file video season 2 aku ado cim.. minta lewat FD bae kagek wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  2. iaaa. emang kau bukan temen aku? hahaha. ooo, gtuu, kirain season 2, kau sndiri bilang gtuu. hahaha.
    mauuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 112

unfair treatment to people who is not studying at top school

Journal 106: Drama Week!