Well, first of all, HAPPY EID MUBARAK FOR ALL MUSLIM OUT THERE! May this Aidil Fitri brings you and your family joy, happiness, and prosperity. because of Eid Mubarak and semester break, I have a very long holiday this time. 3 weeks, and I can't go back to my home. Tickets are expensive because many people going back to their hometown, and I have many things to do here, so yeah, I have to wait until the right time. I have main plan and back-up plan though, so what I need to wait is the time. T_T. waiting is boring, so while waiting, I watch some drama, well, korean drama. hahaha. Before, I really love to watch drama, but now, I found it is quite boring, so full of drama (of course, that's why it's called drama). I find myself can't enjoy the story, because it's so full of lie, or, exaggeration? well, because I start my week with Nice Guy, where Song Joong Ki is the main cast. nah, I like him, I like his acting, it's nice, but I'm more into Lee Kwang Soo, ...
Kalo twitter saya tau.
ReplyDeleteTapi kalo tumblr saya ga tau, karena saya sendiri ga punya tumblr.
Klik setting --> profile,
Liat kolom web, di bawahnya.
Ada tulisan : (You can also add Twitter to your site here ).
Klik itu.
setting d blogspot kah??
ReplyDeleteDi twitter laah~
ReplyDeleteItu udah bisa. =D