24.11.09

when we met, when we chat, when we know each other, n now, only u in my heart...

when we met...
we juz walk without know each other...
every day, every time... we meet again... again... and again...
n i didn't notice it...
until i know tat i like to see u when u pass me...
n i always wait for u
to see ur face...
ur smile...
when u r laughing with ur friend
that's making me laugh too...
that makes me to know about u more... more.. and more...

but, one day...
i saw u in front of gate
ur face look sad
n the day after, i heard tat u hav broken with ur girlfriend...
well, i confessed tat i felt happy in that time...
n i felt sad when i heard tat

then , i try to be brave
try to call ur name in front of my mirror
n i still shamed with tat...
then , i try to chat with u
every night , we always chat...
maybe juz a little chat, but i was happy..
n i still remember it...

n we knew each other...
u always tell me about ur day (although i hav know it),
u told me bout ur dream...
n i told u everything bout me...

one day, u asked me to meet u
coz u wanna know about me..
n i want to answer u, but i still afraid...
n i told u tat i couldn't met u coz i hav business
u felt disappointed...

but , i met in u when we were in supermarket...
then , i told my heart tat i must try to call him

"hey, isn't tat u....??"
"yes... who r u??"
"i'm...., n my nickname is... , remember?"
"oh yeah... nice to meet u, wat r u doin' in here?"
"like wat u see. i'm buying food for my dinner"
"oh yeah... hahha... well, we meet now, n let's hav little chat"
"okay..."


n in this time...
i still remember tat lil' conversation...
n when u laugh...
tat's very cute...

until now,...
i even can't forget tat feeling..
when u told me tat u hav a girlfriend,..
i felt hurt...
tat is not enough??
always beside u...
try to make u always smile...
make u be happy..
n u never know bout me who loves u..

No comments:

Post a Comment