I guess I found the answer now. I'm afraid of being hurt. Nah, nevermind. 'tis just my realization tonight while looking at window in the bus and reflect upon what happen today. I tend to avoid people who try to get close with me. What I said in my brain was treat this person nicely, answer them in polite way, but yeah, in the end I end up answering them in hmm, quite rude way, and I can't even make any further conversation with them. and shoot, I think there is something wrong with me that I tend to avoid people. why? and I guess I will take the counselling session again. :'( Btw, happy halloween everyone! It supposed to be yesterday, but I just celebrated it today with bunch of my friends in anime society. Well, every time I'm telling people that I join anime society, it feels like they see it as a kids community. I hate how they already think that way without even experiencing it. and I feel like I find a balance between PATA-MTSC and Anime Society, when PATA ...
konbanwa sakura chan ^_^
ReplyDeletekalo pengin ganti template selain yang udah disediain blogger, kamu bisa download di situs2 berikut:
http://www.bloggertricks.com/2008/06/blogger-templates-galore.html
http://www.deluxetemplates.net/
http://www.ipietoon.com/search/label/Template
http://www.bietemplates.com/
Kamu bisa pilih salah satu template yang Loe Bangetz..he..he..he..Download aja salah satu (gratis koq). Setelah itu Sign in di blogger »» klik layout /tata letak »» klik edit html »» lalu pilih "Upload template" dan ambil file template yang baru kamu download. Setelah itu simpan. Mudah bukan... selamat mencoba. Oh iya..usahain setiap mau ganti template, atau mau modifikasi pada edit html, jangan lupa download template kamu sebelumnya, buat jaga2 kalo terjadi error, tinggal di upload lagi ^_^.
Ehm..kalo mau masukin gambar di post juga simpel koq. Pada menu Posting »» Entri baru (new entry), diatas kolom yang buat nulis kan ada menu2, pilih tambah gambar (add picture) »» trus pilih lokasi gambar yang akan diupload, kamu juga bisa pilih posisi gambar nti disebelah kiri tulisan, atas, ato kanan. Trus upload »» finish.
Wah..ini comment terpanjang yang pernah aku tulis he..he..he... anyway..hope it'll help you my friend ^_^. If you have any question, just visit my blog at http://akuiseng.blogspot.com, leave a comment. I'll reply it as soon as possible.
Arigattou Gozaimasu
GOD Bless You
Thank bgt
ReplyDeletewuah!!!
ReplyDeletearigatou!!!
XD
sangat tertolong nih!!!
soalna dah bosen banget ma ni template...
arigatou nee!!!
^^