2.8.09

2 thingy

I got this from my senpai, C.C-senpai...

ehehehe~


Two Names You Go By:
1. Jessica
2. Sacchan

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. clothes
2. earphone

Two songs you love right now:
1. God Knows – Aya Hirano
2. Break It - KARA

Two people you idolize:
1. Tamaki Hiroshi
2. Sachi Tainaka

Two friends you can’t live without:
1. atashi no tomodachi
2. atashi no kazoku~

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. trust
2. love (?)

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. reading
2. sleeping

Two people you care a lot about:
1. family
2. friends

Two people you could care less about:
1. a liar
2. talk about behind me…

Two great times in your life:
1. can BBQ again with 9D classmates~
2. buy a lot of comics~ (pliz dun ask me why!)

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. buy a lot of comics and doramas~
2. sleep tite~ uhuhuhu~

Two things your doing tonight:
1.sleep
2.online

Two pets you had/have:
1. I dun have any pet~
2.

Two Favourite Colors:
1. black
2. chocolate

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Ren-chan
2. C.C-senpai

Two things you want in your future:
1. carrier
2. success

Two people that live in your house:
1. parents
2. my lil’ bro and lil’ sis

Two things you ate today:
1. eggs
2. cake!~ *I’m honey-senpai~ hohoho*

Two favorite holidays:
1.mid year holiday
2.new year & christmas~

Two favorite beverages:
1. ice cream

2. water

4 comments:

  1. coz ur name cyntia chandra...
    of course i called u c.c-senpai!!
    XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. from where again u got my name?
    uhh, i dunt use my real name for fb nor msn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe~
    bukannya udah tau dari dulu??
    wkwkwkwk~

    hwhwhwhw~
    o c"~

    wkwkwkwk~
    ga bakal ada yg tau koq klo d blog ini~
    ufufufu~

    ReplyDelete