24.1.12

Journal 58 : MY BOOK HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Mood : SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!!
Listen to : NOTHING BUT HUMMING~~~ XDDD

FINALLY!!! THE BOOK I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HAS ARRIVED THIS MORNING IN MY FRIEND'S HOUSE!!!! XDDD
I HOPE I CAN FINISH IT TOMORROW!!! CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT, SINCE IT'S MY FAVORITE AUTHOR, AND SHE/HE GAVE HER/HIS AUTOGRAPH FOR THOSE WHO DID THE PRE-ORDER!!! XDDD
THIS IS THE COVER!!! (taken from internet)

I'LL CAPTURE SOME PHOTOS WHEN I GET MY BOOK!!! XDDD
SO, THAT'S THE EUPHORIA OF ME! :P

I'LL MAKE THE REVIEW IN DETAILS IF I LOVE THIS BOOK~ :D
BUT , FROM SOME REVIEWS, THEY SAID THAT THIS BOOK MADE THEM CRYING OVER IT. SO, THAT'S SAD ENDING! I DON'T LIKE SAD ENDING, BUT I WISH THIS BOOK CAN CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT KIND OF SAD ENDING...

I'M SO HAPPY TILL I WRITE ALL OF IT USE CAPSLOCK!

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!! XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment