1.6.10

i'm not perfect as u know!

well, there's a phrase that "NOBODY'S PERFECT!"
YUP! that's right!
me , is not perfect as everyone know..
after he left me like that
like there's nothing happen between us..
i hope he'll understand it..
but, after my confession, he start acting like a stranger
n of course I'M THE STRANGER FOR HIM!
i thought.."why he should be like that? is that because of his trauma? because his confession wasn't taken notice of his love?"
that's hurt for me..
why?
i didn't do anything wrong..

.....

still..
think of him...
every day
every night
every moment between us..

.....


few times ago..
i could forget about him...
so happy

.....

i found new love..
but why?
i still think of him...
my new love is like him..
i don't know..
well, he's my first love..
but , this feeling cannot be erased so easily..

.....

meet him again this morning..
he just go away as usual..
i wanna try to call him..
but, if he ignored me, should i call him?
i still have a self esteem..

.....

i know that..
one day..
we'll forget each other..
but, can we forget bout this feeling which has been here for a long time?

No comments:

Post a Comment